Fullstack .NET/Angular Developer
Vertex Ray is looking for senior level developers with a desire to learn and who have current experience with ASP.NET development with C# and front-end experience with framework Angular. You should also have strong custom CSS styling experience for responsive applications.
We are looking for candidates who want to learn every day; in fact, this is one of the most important traits of a Vertex Ray employee.
Our clients seek long-term relationships and value quality above all, and put trust in our people, our deep skills, our guidance and our ability to listen, strategize and activate their solutions.
- Production experience with ASP.NET web development
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Ability to start a complex, data-driven web application from scratch
- Production experience developing complex, data-driven applications in Angular
- Experience with SQL Server in a developer capacity
- Experience with source control including branching, merging, pull requests, code reviews
- 3+ years overall experience with web application technologies
- Understanding of object oriented design principles (S.O.L.I.D)
- Understanding of software design patterns such as abstract factory, decorator, builder, etc.
- Experience using agile development methodologies.
At Vertex Ray, we know that happy people power great businesses. We strive to provide a career-defining workplace for our engineers based on the values of transparency, communication and flexibility; while maintaining a work-life balance. We celebrate each other’s achievements and differences, and encourage each other to learn and grow.